- Swiss Made 13-jewel 12-hour Ronda 5030.D chronograph movement with date at 4 o’clock
- 3-year battery-life (with occasional use of stopwatch)
- Steel & elastomer damped shock-absorbing movement holder
- Water-resistant to ISO2281 and individually tested to 20ATM/200m
- Shock-resistant to ISO1413
- Solid brushed and polished marine-grade 316L stainless steel case
- Anti-reflective coated hardened mineral crystal
- Triple-sealed knurled 6.5mm crown and push buttons
- Bolt-down case back with oversize seals
- External unidirectional rotating bezel with SuperLuminova markings from 0-20
- SuperLuminova coated indices & hands
- Screw-in steel strap bars with screwdriver included
- Display Type: Analogue
- Movement Type: Swiss made 12hr chronograph with split & lap timing, and 3-year battery life
- Type of hour markers: Superluminova-coated indexes
- Watchband fixing: Solid screw-in bars & pin buckle
- Strap material: Waxed brown leather with whip stitch detail
- Weight: 139 g
- 9H-3H: 44 mm excluding crowns
- 12H-6H: 53 mm max to tip of case shoulders
- Strap length (max): 203 mm
- Strap width: 22 mm
- Case width: 44 mm
- Case depth: 13 mm
Sustainability through longevity - Every Elliot Brown watch is designed and constructed to an extraordinarily high standard. These are time pieces which will last a generation or even a lifetime, with periodic servicing. All Elliot Brown watches are backed by a 5-year warranty.
It isn’t easy to carve out a niche in the premium watch industry, where some brands have marketing budgets that run into the tens of millions. But the founders of Elliot Brown knew right from the start what they wanted to build: unique, tough, wearable and extraordinarily capable watches that were made to live up to a standard, not produced down to a price point.
To get there, they pooled all their collective expertise, passions and obsessions. Based in Dorset, Ian Elliot and Alex Brown both live and breathe a coastal, outdoor lifestyle where salt water, sand and mud place huge demands on kit. But with professional backgrounds in horology and materials sciences, they were well placed to imagine and execute the most durable watches on the planet.
That ethos naturally led to collaborations with some of the most demanding users – round-the-world yachtsmen, firefighters, RNLI crews, Mountain Rescue teams and even British military special forces units. These challenges helped the duo to hone the design of each and every Elliot Brown watch to perfection. So, if you want a watch to perform, discreetly but efficiently, day in and day out – there is really no better choice. You can wear an Elliot Brown watch on every adventure, from the everyday to the extraordinary. After all, time is precious. Why waste it?