- Effective against bad taste
- Effective against microorganisms
- Effective against chemicals
- For solo use
- Suitable for cloudy water
- For more frequent use
- Lightweight and portable for on-the-go adventures
- Technology: Pump filter, AntiClogTM pleated cartridge made with 0.2 micron glassfiber. Includes activated carbon granules
- Effect: Removes bacteria, protozoa, cysts, algae, spores, sediments. Reduces bad tastes and odours.
- Output: Approx. 1 l/min
- Filter Capacity: Up to 1150 litres (300 gallons) depending on water quality
- Weight: 233 g
- Dimensions: 7.6 x 16.5 x 6.1 cm
- Material: Plastic and Silicone
- Removable filter protector
- 2 quick connect hose sets
- Easy FillTM bottle adaptor
- Carry bag
Hiker Pro Water Filter user manual
Katadyn portable water filters are the filtration equivalent of the iconic Swiss Army Knife: Multi-purpose functionality and time-tested reliability to ensure that no matter where you are or what you’re doing, you can guarantee clean and safe drinking water.
That makes Katadyn filters perfect for personal or group use when hiking, camping, backpacking and travelling – whether you’re drawing water from a river while walking in the hills or setting up a base camp for a trekking party in one of the world’s highest places.
Katadyn filters are built to the highest standards when it comes to quality, reliability and ease of operation. That reputation is why so many military forces and international aid organisations rely on Katadyn products for field use in the most volatile and challenging conflict and disaster zones.