- Durable camping kettle with generous 1.6-litre capacity
- Constructed from laser welded stainless-steel with no rivets, unlike inferior rivals
- Includes fire base, which can be inverted and stored efficiently inside the bottom of the kettle
- Green whistle lets you know when your water has boiled
- Kettle runs on sticks, pinecones, bark, dry grass or whatever is to hand
- Boil's approximately 6 cups of water fast, in any weather
- If more than 1.6 litres of water is required, simply refill the kettle and place it back on the firebase
- Refuel the chimney and your kettle will boil again in approx. 3-5 minutes
- Highly efficient design uses a very small amount of fuel to heat water for hot drinks, washing up, personal hygiene etc
- Ultimate Basecamp Kit also includes cook set consisting of 0.85L cooking pot, dual-function frying pan/pot lid, two-piece grill and removable gripper handle
- Supplied with two-piece pot support, which folds flat for easy packing. Place over the centre of the volcano kettle to cook while you boil water
- Set includes two stainless steel camping plates plus 500 and 350ml nesting stainless steel cups with silicone 'cool lip' pieces, silicone coated foldable handles, graduated measurements on the inside of the cup and a polished interior for easy cleaning
- Supplied with Hobo Stove for cooking directly over the fire base, adding cooking versatility
- All housed in a handy drawstring carrying bag
||Total Kit Weight 2.26 kg (excluding packaging)
||Kettle 1.6 ltr
Simply fuel your kettle with sticks, pine cones, bark, dry grass, etc to boil approximately 6 cups of water fast outdoors in any weather! Uses a very small amount of fuel to heat water for hot drinks, washing up, personal hygiene, etc.
There are various cooking options with the kit.
- Use the pot-support to cook fast items like noodles, soup, popcorn, etc over the chimney of the kettle as the water comes to the boil.
- Once boiled, remove the kettle and place the Hobo Stove on the fire base to create a stable wood stove for use with any size pot or pan. Refuel the Hobo & Base with sticks etc, and cook for as long as you need!
- Drop the 2 piece grill set onto the fire base to grill chops, steak, sausages, chicken, etc.. Or place a pot on the grill to do some simple cooking.
As there is no need to carry fuel, this kit will keep your pack light and save you money at the same time - never worry about running out of fuel again! All fit neatly within the kettle itself for transport or storage.
Fire Base & Drawstring carrying bag are included as standard with each Kelly Kettle. The durable steel fire base inverts up into the bottom of our kettles to make the unit as compact as possible for transport and storage.
The Kettle has been designed to boil water extremely fast in all weather conditions using very little fuel. When filled with water, the Kelly Kettle should always be carried upright to avoid any spillage/leakage from the water spout or chimney top.
Older Kettles may have an Orange Rubber or Cork Stopper. These MUST ALWAYS be removed before using the kettle. The Kettle must never be boiled with these older stoppers in the spout.
We love tried and tested outdoor gear with genuine heritage. The Kelly Kettle Company is a perfect example. Hailing from County Mayo in the west of Ireland, this much-loved brand has been owned by the same family for four generations.
The secret to this longevity is one iconic product. Reliable, durable and with no small parts to fail or break, the Kelly Kettle works extremely well in even the harshest conditions. This ingenious kettle has proven itself over more than a century as an essential bit of kit for ghillies and fishermen.
It is just as useful for camping and canoeing trips, as well as for bushcraft weekends. The highly efficient design can boil water in a matter of minutes from whatever fuel you have to hand – small twigs, sticks and even pinecones.