- £36 donated to Mountain Rescue England & Wales for every watch sold, helping to purchase and maintain vital emergency equipment
- Swiss Made 5-jewel Ronda 715 quartz movement with custom date printing at 4 o’clock
- 3-year battery life with EOL indication
- Steel & elastomer damped shock-absorbing movement holder
- Water-resistant to ISO2281 and individually tested to 20ATM/200M
- Shock-resistant to ISO1413
- Solid marine-grade 316L stainless steel case
- Domed & anti-reflective coated sapphire glass
- Triple sealed 6mm knurled crowns
- Bolted down caseback with oversize seals
- Internal rotating bezel with SuperLuminova marker
- SuperLuminova coated indices & hands
- Single sided screw-in steel strap bars with strap changing tool included
- Fitted with practical EPDM black rubber strap with wide tongue buckle plus custom made black ballistic nylon webbing strap - both with brushed 316L hardware
- Display Type: Analogue
- Movement Type: Swiss made 3-hand-date with 3-year battery and end of life indication
- Type of hour markers: Numerals & batons with Superluminova markings
- Watchband fixing: Solid screw-in bars, strap curved to fit the case, with single-folding deployant buckle with luminous logo
- Weight: 125 g
- 9H-3H: 44 mm excluding crowns
- 12H-6H: 54 mm max to tip of case shoulders
- Strap length (max): 203 mm
- Strap width: 22 mm
- Case width: 44 mm
- Case depth: 13.5 mm
Sustainability through longevity - Every Elliot Brown watch is designed and constructed to an extraordinarily high standard. These are time pieces which will last a generation or even a lifetime, with periodic servicing. All Elliot Brown watches are backed by a 5-year warranty.
It isn’t easy to carve out a niche in the premium watch industry, where some brands have marketing budgets that run into the tens of millions. But the founders of Elliot Brown knew right from the start what they wanted to build: unique, tough, wearable and extraordinarily capable watches that were made to live up to a standard, not produced down to a price point.
To get there, they pooled all their collective expertise, passions and obsessions. Based in Dorset, Ian Elliot and Alex Brown both live and breathe a coastal, outdoor lifestyle where salt water, sand and mud place huge demands on kit. But with professional backgrounds in horology and materials sciences, they were well placed to imagine and execute the most durable watches on the planet.
That ethos naturally led to collaborations with some of the most demanding users – round-the-world yachtsmen, firefighters, RNLI crews, Mountain Rescue teams and even British military special forces units. These challenges helped the duo to hone the design of each and every Elliot Brown watch to perfection. So, if you want a watch to perform, discreetly but efficiently, day in and day out – there is really no better choice. You can wear an Elliot Brown watch on every adventure, from the everyday to the extraordinary. After all, time is precious. Why waste it?