Nails the sweet spot between cooking capacity and convenience
Probably the best foldable camping stove on the market. An instant favourite at WildBounds HQ, the Bushbox LF is a bigger, foldable version of the original multi-fuel Bushbox. With a custom-engineered hinge mechanism, similar to the larger Bushbox XL, this thing unfolds as you pull it from its bag. Bushcraft at its best.
- ECO CREDENTIALS
- Locally manufactured - Made in Munich, Germany
- Reduce your carbon footprint and fuel costs by using organic resources like twigs, leaves, pine cones, wood shavings, feathers, etc.
- Sustainability through product longevity — stoves are designed and manufactured to the highest manufacturing specifications possible
- Contains no plastics in the products or packaging - opting instead for cotton bags and cardboard
- Multi-fuel capability (wood, fuel tablets, spirit burners, any organic material)
- Custom-engineered hinge mechanism, no clogging
- This Combination Set includes Bushbox LF, Universal Grate, and a heavy duty outdoor bag
- Universal Grate can be used as a grill, Trangia platform, or as a grate for charcoal or wood pellets
- Small pack size, folds flat
- Compatible with Trangia spirit burners
- Chimney effect produces high cooking temperature (> 500 °C), 1 litre water boils in a few minutes
- Comes with a versatile pair of trivets for any pot size
- Folded: 14 x 10 x 1.2 cm
- Unfolded: 14 x 10 x 10 cm
- Weight: 470g
- Wall thickness: 1 mm
Bushcraft Essentials stoves require almost no care and maintenance but be sure to keep the stove free from dirt and wipe it down from time to time. Keep the holes in the base plate clear and un-clogged as to get the most optimal and efficient fire.
- Bushcraft Essentials stoves are designed and manufactured to the highest manufacturing specifications possible, and contain no plastics in the products or in the packaging - opting instead for cotton bags and cardboard.
- Stove may come with a few scratches from production as Bushcraft Essentials does not polish their products as to avoid water pollution and health risks.