- Wind-shedding profile for superior weather resistance
- Colour-coded aluminium alloy poles for long-term durability and easy identification, making setup easy
- Interior mesh storage pockets
- Generous vestibule/porch area with side and front entrances
- Front entrance door can be propped up to create a useful canopy
- Weight: 10.5 kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 480 x 300 x 165 cm
- Size stowed (L x W x H): 73 x 23 x 27 cm
- Internal height: 120 cm
- Contents Include: Inner Tent, Flysheet, 3 Poles, 1 Front Pole, 16 Duralumin Pegs, Rope With Stopper, Repair Pipe, Carrying Case, Pole Case, Peg Case, Instruction Manual.
||75D Polyester Taffeta, Up Coating, Water Resistance 1,800 mm Minimum, Teflon Water-Repellent, Up Coating
||68D Polyester Taffeta
||210D Polyester Ox, Up Coating, Water Resistance 1,800 mm Minimum
||Ultra Light Duralumin A7001 + A6061
Sustainability through longevity - Snow Peak products are designed and built to last a lifetime. They submit all of their outdoor hard goods to the highest standards of engineering and testing to ensure long-lasting durability in even the most challenging outdoor conditions. If a product requires service, Snow Peak will repair or exchange it.
Snow Peak's journey began in 1958, when the founder Yukio Yamai, an accomplished mountaineer, created his own line of superior climbing gear. Snow Peak then looked to evolve by shifting its focus from the mountaineering equipment of the past to the camping equipment of the future. Fueled by the booming national interest in auto-camping sweeping across Japan, Snow Peak released a series of radically innovative products which focused on quality, functionality, timeless-durability and considered design.
From The Journal: Snow Peak | The Story