- Durable camping kettle with generous 1.6-litre capacity
- Constructed from laser welded stainless-steel with no rivets, unlike inferior rivals
- Includes fire base, which can be inverted and stored efficiently inside the bottom of the kettle
- Now features a green whistle rather than a stopper to let you know when your water has boiled
- No need to carry fuel. Kettle runs on sticks, pinecones, bark, dry grass or whatever is to hand to boil approximately 6 cups of water fast, in any weather
- If more than 1.6 litres of water is required, simply refill the kettle and place it back on the firebase. Refuel the chimney and your kettle will boil again in approx. 3-5 minutes
- Highly efficient design uses a very small amount of fuel to heat water for hot drinks, washing up, personal hygiene etc
- Housed in a handy drawstring carrying bag to keep the rest of your kit free from black scorch marks
||18.5 cm (widest point at rim of base)
||1.16 kg (excluding packaging)
||33 cm (Kettle excl. box)
The Kettle has been designed to boil water extremely fast in all weather conditions using very little fuel. When filled with water, the Kelly Kettle should always be carried upright to avoid any spillage/leakage from the water spout or chimney top. Older Kettles may have an Orange Rubber or Cork Stopper. These MUST ALWAYS be removed before using the kettle. The Kettle must never be boiled with these older stoppers in the spout.
We love tried and tested outdoor gear with genuine heritage. The Kelly Kettle Company is a perfect example. Hailing from County Mayo in the west of Ireland, this much-loved brand has been owned by the same family for four generations.
The secret to this longevity is one iconic product. Reliable, durable and with no small parts to fail or break, the Kelly Kettle works extremely well in even the harshest conditions. This ingenious kettle has proven itself over more than a century as an essential bit of kit for ghillies and fishermen.
It is just as useful for camping and canoeing trips, as well as for bushcraft weekends. The highly efficient design can boil water in a matter of minutes from whatever fuel you have to hand – small twigs, sticks and even pinecones.