- Made in Japan from superlight but durable titanium
- Graduated inner surface for easy measuring
- Supplied with lid that doubles as a compact frying pan
- Both pot and lid have sturdy folding stainless-steel handles
- Trek 700 pot will stow a 100 g gas canister and a small backpacking stove
- Also nests inside the Snow Peak Trek 900 pot to form an integrated, all-in-one cookset
- Weight: 136 g
- Dimensions: Pot: 105 x 113 mm, Lid: 105 x 20 mm
- Size Stowed: 105 x 128 mm
- Capacity: 709 ml
Sustainability through longevity - Snow Peak products are designed and built to last a lifetime. They submit all of their outdoor hard goods to the highest standards of engineering and testing to ensure long-lasting durability in even the most challenging outdoor conditions. If a product requires service, Snow Peak will repair or exchange it.
Snow Peak's journey began in 1958, when the founder Yukio Yamai, an accomplished mountaineer, created his own line of superior climbing gear. Snow Peak then looked to evolve by shifting its focus from the mountaineering equipment of the past to the camping equipment of the future. Fueled by the booming national interest in auto-camping sweeping across Japan, Snow Peak released a series of radically innovative products which focused on quality, functionality, timeless-durability and considered design.
From The Journal: Snow Peak | The Story