- Made in Japan from superlight but durable titanium
- Graduated inner surfaces for easy measuring
- Lid that has a heatproof silicon grab tab
- Pot and mug have sturdy folding stainless-steel handles
- Pot will stow two 100 g gas canisters or one canister and a small backpacking stove
- Nesting design and mesh bag allow for supreme packability
- Weight: 188 g
- Dimensions: Pot: D 10.8 x H 12.95 cm Cup: D 10.9 x H 7.1 cm
- Capacity: Pot: 887 ml, Cup: 541 ml
- Size Stowed: D 110 x H 131 mm
- Titanium and silicone (tab on lid)
Sustainability through longevity - Snow Peak products are designed and built to last a lifetime. They submit all of their outdoor hard goods to the highest standards of engineering and testing to ensure long-lasting durability in even the most challenging outdoor conditions. If a product requires service, Snow Peak will repair or exchange it.
Snow Peak's journey began in 1958, when the founder Yukio Yamai, an accomplished mountaineer, created his own line of superior climbing gear. Snow Peak then looked to evolve by shifting its focus from the mountaineering equipment of the past to the camping equipment of the future. Fueled by the booming national interest in auto-camping sweeping across Japan, Snow Peak released a series of radically innovative products which focused on quality, functionality, timeless-durability and considered design.