- Ultra-compact, efficient nesting design makes room for a PocketRocket 2 stove and an 8 oz gas canister to create a complete cook set that saves space.
- Weighs just 289 g, keeping pack weight to minimum
- Light, strong hard-anodised aluminium pot, and polypropylene lid and bowl
- Versatile pot’s insulated grip allows it to serve as an eating and drinking vessel; pot lid doubles as a strainer; bowl is hot- and cold-safe
- Set includes - see 'Contents' tab
- All plastic components are BPA-free
- 1.2-litre hard-anodised aluminium pot
- 20 oz. (857 ml) bowl
- Clear lid with straining ports
- Ultralight mini pot lifter and stuff sack
- Volume: 1.3L
- Weight: 290 g
- Width: 12.7 cm
- Height: 14 cm
Ethically Sourced Materials: There are a multitude of products across MSR that are recyclable, use environmentally preferred materials, or limit chemicals and toxic substances. MSR are committed to increasing the number of products made with durable, sustainable materials. MSR stoves, tents and cookware feature components that can easily be recycled
A staple of multiple expeditions for more than 50 years, MSR gear is trusted by climbers, mountaineers, explorers and researchers in some of the highest and coldest places on earth. The brand has earned an enviable reputation for turning out reliable, durable, high-performance kit – and has come a long way since its founding by Seattle engineer and lifelong mountaineer Larry Penberthy in 1969. Back then, MSR – or Mountain Safety Research, to use its full moniker – was solely focused on improving the safety of climbing equipment. Why? Because Larry knew that better equipment meant greater adventures.
Since then, the product range has grown hugely, but the core ethos remains the same. That’s why MSR gear is characterised by its user-led design that prioritises functionality, simplicity and reliability, wherever you roam in the great outdoors – whether you’re on a weekend camping trip, or perched on a portaledge 2,000ft up one of the world’s big walls.