- Ultralight stove that weighs just 73 g
- Boils 1 litre of water in just 3½ minutes
- Compact dimensions thanks to folding pot supports that pack exceptionally small, fitting into an MSR Titan or Insulated Mug
- Robust pot supports offer excellent stability and can accommodate a wide range of cookware
- Wind-resistant WindClip provides wind protection, while the focused burner pushes a persistent, solid flame
- Includes ultralight, hard-shell carry case for protection
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
||3 x 4 x 8 cm
|Boil time (MSR IsoPro), 1 liter:
|Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 1 oz. of fuel:
|Burn time (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g / 8-oz. canister:
||Approx 60 minutes
|Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g canister:
A staple of multiple expeditions for more than 50 years, MSR gear is trusted by climbers, mountaineers, explorers and researchers in some of the highest and coldest places on earth. The brand has earned an enviable reputation for turning out reliable, durable, high-performance kit – and has come a long way since its founding by Seattle engineer and lifelong mountaineer Larry Penberthy in 1969. Back then, MSR – or Mountain Safety Research, to use its full moniker – was solely focused on improving the safety of climbing equipment. Why? Because Larry knew that better equipment meant greater adventures.
Since then, the product range has grown hugely, but the core ethos remains the same. That’s why MSR gear is characterised by its user-led design that prioritises functionality, simplicity and reliability, wherever you roam in the great outdoors – whether you’re on a weekend camping trip, or perched on a portaledge 2,000ft up one of the world’s big walls.
PocketRocket 2 Stove Instruction Manual