- Integrated pressure regulator maintains fast boil times even in cold weather or with low fuel
- Weighs just 83 g and is ultra-packable – one of the lightest stoves in its class
- Includes fast, reliable piezo ignition, with a sparker that is protected inside the burner for maximum durability
- Broad burner head improves wind resistance and offers enhanced simmer control for excellent cooking versatility
- Wind-blocking burner lip reduces the chance of your stove being blown out
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
||4 x 6 x 8 cm
|Boil time (MSR IsoPro), 1 liter:
|Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 1 oz. of fuel:
|Burn time (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g / 8-oz. canister:
|Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g canister:
A staple of multiple expeditions for more than 50 years, MSR gear is trusted by climbers, mountaineers, explorers and researchers in some of the highest and coldest places on earth. The brand has earned an enviable reputation for turning out reliable, durable, high-performance kit – and has come a long way since its founding by Seattle engineer and lifelong mountaineer Larry Penberthy in 1969. Back then, MSR – or Mountain Safety Research, to use its full moniker – was solely focused on improving the safety of climbing equipment. Why? Because Larry knew that better equipment meant greater adventures.
Since then, the product range has grown hugely, but the core ethos remains the same. That’s why MSR gear is characterised by its user-led design that prioritises functionality, simplicity and reliability, wherever you roam in the great outdoors – whether you’re on a weekend camping trip, or perched on a portaledge 2,000ft up one of the world’s big walls.
PocketRocket Deluxe Instruction Manual