- Durable top surface resists the elements and is easy to clean
- Dual-height design enables use on a picnic blanket (4 inches/10 cm high), or deploy the legs for the perfect side table (16 inches/40 cm)
- Portable folding design with integrated snap-in storage for the table legs
- Compact packed size will fit into the laptop/hydration sleeve of most backpacks
- Features durable aluminium legs and hinges, with heat-resistant nylon top and carbon fibre/zinc pole tips for stability
- Comes with padded carrying case
- Minimum Weight: 2.06 kg
- Capacity: 45 kg
- Dimensions: 48 x 37 x 40 cm
- Packed Size: 37.3 x 23.9 x 3.4 cm
- Aluminum hardware
- Heat stabilized nylon top
- Carbon fiber/ zinc pole tips
Sustainability Through Longevity - Designed to last a lifetime and protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
The idea of NEMO was born one turbulent night on the side of Mount Washington while Cam Brensinger spent a sleepless five hours in a poorly designed bivy. That night he realised how much opportunity there was for thoughtful design as part of the equation of enjoying adventure. And, coming down off the mountain the next day, he resolved to tackle that challenge. Three days after graduation from Rhode Island School of Design, he founded NEMO Equipment.
From the Journal: NEMO Equipment | The Story