- Separate TSA-compatible, full-zip clamshell with padded laptop sleeve
- Large main compartment with internal organisation
- Scratch-resistant zip pocket
- Dual stretch mesh water bottle pockets
- Zip organisation pocket
- Front panel shove-it pocket
- Loop for blinky light attachment (light not included)
- AirScape, ridge foam with Atilon framesheet
- Integrated BioStretch seams
- Spacer mesh over die-cut foam
- Removable web belt
- Weight: 1.0 kg
- Dimensions: 49H x 31W x 29D cm
- Fabric: bluesign® approved 420D recycled nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
- Volume: 32L
The Osprey story started in California in the 1970s, with one man, a sewing machine and a vision to make the world’s best outdoor packs. Today, it’s one of the most recognisable rucksack brands, relied on by athletes like Olympian Victoria Pendleton and elite mountaineers like Himalayan record-breaker Nirmal Purja.
All of Osprey's packs share the same twin hallmarks of fit and comfort. In fact, Osprey was an early adopter of breathable mesh, ergonomic hip-belts and packs designed specifically to fit women. Breathable back panels are still a feature of all their packs, and all except their most lightweight bags come with adjustable back-lengths for a perfect fit.
And in a world where outdoor enthusiasts are increasingly conscious of our environmental impact, many Osprey packs are made from durable recycled fabrics, while all feature PFC-free water-repellent coatings.