- Exceptional slim leather wallet with RFID blocking technology
- Bellroy's best selling wallet
- Built from premium, environmentally-certified leather
- Features three quick-access card slots for a clean, minimalist aesthetic
- Innovative pull tab reveals additional space for 7+ less used cards
- Flat notes section and coin pouch for loose change
- RFID protection shields your cards from intelligent skimming devices
- Designed in Australia, in Melbourne’s trendy Fitzroy district
- Size: 102 x 90 mm
- Material: Premium leather
- Three year warranty
- Premium leather hides tanned under gold-rated Leather Working Group environmental protocols
Global Certification: Bellroy is a certified B-Corporation, and hold the highest regard and respect for their employees, communities, and the environment.
A slim, sophisticated profile, exceptional materials and an intelligent and considered design — if you were designing a wallet, we reckon those three criteria would be pretty high in your priorities. It’s also the exact same thought process that a collective of designers and craftsmen had in the early 00’s in Bells Beach, a small coastal town along Australia’s Great Ocean Road. After a few years of tinkering and perfecting their design — and a move to Melbourne’s trendy Fitzroy district — Bellroy was born; their impact on the everyday carry industry has been seismic.
Now a respected brand with a dedicated global following, Bellroy have expanded their range to include backpacks, passport holders, pouches and a whole slew of wallets, from zip-up coin pouches to premium leather models. Despite that growth, these Aussies are keeping their feet on the ground - Bellroy is a certified B Corp, striving to reduce their impact on the environment as much as possible. From travel folios and wash bags to everyday backpacks and wallets, Bellroy exists to provide the very best carry items - invariably, their fusion of considered design and premium materials means that their products are exactly that. The best.