- Hydration belt with a 1.5-litre water reservoir
- Integral waterproof dry bag for storing small items
- Ventilated mesh pockets
- External bungee cord
- Reservoir has a wide, slider-operated opening for easy filling
- Super-smooth ‘glass-like’ plastic with anti-microbial treatment means the hydration system doesn't need cleaning
- Durable weave-covered drinking tube, secured with a magnetic clip
- Weight 500g/1.1lb
- Height (max): 21 cm
- Width (pack): 40 cm
- Weight: 515 g
Source have been developing innovative outdoor kit for more than three decades. Specialising in hydration systems and packs, their products are so dependable and hard-wearing that their tactical range has been adopted by armed forces worldwide. Field-tested in the toughest conditions, you’ll find exactly the same technology and materials used in their civilian models. This includes the brand’s game-changing ‘glass-like’ super-smooth plastic with an anti-microbial treatment.
Popular with outdoor athletes for their practical and problem-solving product design, Source’s hydration systems are the perfect balance between weight and durability, and you can combine them with fully-featured waist packs for fast and light adventures. The brand also has an appealing set of ethical values, including giving 5% of their net profits each year to social and environmental projects.