- Practical 11-litre/2.9-gallon capacity
- Delivers 5 to 7 minutes of continuous, steady water pressure
- Includes 7ft neoprene hose with spray nozzle
- Black fabric tank will gradually warm in the sun, or can be filled directly with hot water
- Sits securely on the ground – no need to hang as with gravity-fed systems
- Refill anywhere; no hose required
- Safety strap prevents accidental opening and offers easy transport
- Compact ventilated carrying case stows tank, hose, nozzle, and pump neatly
- Dimensions: 24 x 42 cm
- Packed Size: 14 x 22 cm dia
- Weight: 605 g
- PU coated polyester
- Neoprene tubing
Sustainability Through Longevity - Designed to last a lifetime and protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
Eco-Manufacturing - NEMO believes in working side-by-side with other companies who share their supply chain, banding their efforts together at a pre-competitive level to solve challenges and remove harmful chemicals from the supply chain.
The idea of NEMO was born one turbulent night on the side of Mount Washington while Cam Brensinger spent a sleepless five hours in a poorly designed bivy. That night he realised how much opportunity there was for thoughtful design as part of the equation of enjoying adventure. And, coming down off the mountain the next day, he resolved to tackle that challenge. Three days after graduation from Rhode Island School of Design, he founded NEMO Equipment.
From the Journal: NEMO Equipment | The Story