- Compact, portable personal fireplace that brings the warm, ambient glow of real flame to your home
- Uses isopropyl (rubbing alcohol) for a clean burn that is soot-free and safe to cook on
- Super-efficient design – 5oz (140ml) of fuel provides 50 minutes of burn time
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Made from non-absorbent, high temperature cement with a quartz-like base and felt bottom
- Supplied with snuffing lid and heat-resistant base
- Made in Tennessee, USA
- Primary Material: Proprietary Cement
- Secondary Material: Aluminium lid/base
- Dims: 12.7 x 12.7 x 14.2 cm
- Weight: 2948 g
Travis Seera loved the flickering flames of a real campfire. FLÎKR Fire was born out of his desire to bring that same ambience to his small apartment. After seven years of progressive design work and prototyping, he came up with a tiny, elegant fireplace that could be used inside. Yep. that’s right – inside. Creating no soot and emitting no carbon monoxide, you can use it in any ventilated space in and around your home.
Using a FLÎKR Fire is mesmerising, relaxing and even mindful – the perfect way to unwind. And by buying one, you’re also supporting a small, independent family company, run by Travis and his partner Haley (with a little help from their dog, Nala) and manufacturing in good ol’ Tennessee, USA. Now, doesn’t that give you a warm glow?