- Sturdy wire legs that can be folded away
- Table folds up so it fits neatly in a pack
- Provides a stable cooking surface
- Designed to lock a fuel canister in place so it won’t slip while you’re cooking
- Enough space to put your bowl and cup on so you can eat your meal off the ground
- Weight: 270 g
- Dimensions: L 297 x W 210 x H 85 mm
- Size Stowed: L 297 x W 120 x H 25 mm
- Aluminium alloy top
- Stainless steel legs
Sustainability through longevity - Snow Peak products are designed and built to last a lifetime. They submit all of their outdoor hard goods to the highest standards of engineering and testing to ensure long-lasting durability in even the most challenging outdoor conditions. If a product requires service, Snow Peak will repair or exchange it.
Snow Peak's journey began in 1958, when the founder Yukio Yamai, an accomplished mountaineer, created his own line of superior climbing gear. Snow Peak then looked to evolve by shifting its focus from the mountaineering equipment of the past to the camping equipment of the future. Fueled by the booming national interest in auto-camping sweeping across Japan, Snow Peak released a series of radically innovative products which focused on quality, functionality, timeless-durability and considered design.
From The Journal: Snow Peak | The Story