- Practical tunnel design is easy to set up
- Includes inner bedroom, roof sheet and integrated mud skirt
- Generous vestibule/porch area
- Weight: 10.5 kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 600 x 380 x 210 cm
- Size stowed (L x W x H): 83 × 30 × 34 cm
- Contents Include: Main Unit: Inner room, Roof sheet, Frame (long) ×1, Frame (Middle) x 2, Frame (short) x 1, Ridge pole x 1, Duralmin peg, Flexible Rope, Carry bag, Frame case, Peg case
Main body: 75D Polyester Taffeta, PU coating water pressure resistant minimum 1,800 mm, UV Protection, Teflon water repellent finish.
Roof Sheet: 75D Polyester Taffeta, PU coating water pressure resistant minimum 1,800 mm, UV Protection, Teflon water repellent finish.
Mud skirt: 210D Polyester Ox, PU coating.
Inner wall: 68D Polyester taffeta. Bottom: 210D Polyester Ox, PU coating water pressure resistant minimum 1,800 mm. Frame: A6061（φ16 mm+φ14.5 mm)
Sustainability through longevity - Snow Peak products are designed and built to last a lifetime. They submit all of their outdoor hard goods to the highest standards of engineering and testing to ensure long-lasting durability in even the most challenging outdoor conditions. If a product requires service, Snow Peak will repair or exchange it.
Snow Peak's journey began in 1958, when the founder Yukio Yamai, an accomplished mountaineer, created his own line of superior climbing gear. Snow Peak then looked to evolve by shifting its focus from the mountaineering equipment of the past to the camping equipment of the future. Fueled by the booming national interest in auto-camping sweeping across Japan, Snow Peak released a series of radically innovative products which focused on quality, functionality, timeless-durability and considered design.