- Miyota 9130 Automatic Japanese movement with hack and hand winding
- 40-hour power reserve with indicator at 1H
- Custom 360 dual stage movement shock absorption
- 41mm diameter hardened stainless steel case
- Scratch-resistant case-hardened protective bezel
- Recessed 2mm anti-reflective sapphire crystal with bevelled circumference
- Individually pressure tested in water at 300m
- Inset triple sealed crown at the 4h position with parallel hobnail knurling for secure grip
- 8 hour SuperLuminova luminous hands, numerals, and indices which glow blue at night
- Solid stainless screw-in strap retaining bars for effortless strap changes with the screwdriver included
- Display Type: Analogue
- Type of hour markers: Cream indices with Superluminova (Glows Green)
- Watchband fixing: Solid stainless screw in bars removable from one side with a single screwdriver (included), matte deployant buckle with luminous EB engraved logo
- Strap material: Matte brown 'pull-up' oiled premium leather, contrast white stitch, lined with soft nubuck and fitted with matte bead blasted deployant buckle
- Weight: 125 g
- 9H-3H: 41 mm excluding crowns
- 12H-6H: 50 mm max to tip of case shoulders
- Strap length (max): 203 mm
- Strap width: 22 mm
- Case width: 41 mm
- Case depth: 14.5 mm
Sustainability through longevity - Every Elliot Brown watch is designed and constructed to an extraordinarily high standard. These are time pieces which will last a generation or even a lifetime, with periodic servicing. All Elliot Brown watches are backed by a 5-year warranty.
It isn’t easy to carve out a niche in the premium watch industry, where some brands have marketing budgets that run into the tens of millions. But the founders of Elliot Brown knew right from the start what they wanted to build: unique, tough, wearable and extraordinarily capable watches that were made to live up to a standard, not produced down to a price point.
To get there, they pooled all their collective expertise, passions and obsessions. Based in Dorset, Ian Elliot and Alex Brown both live and breathe a coastal, outdoor lifestyle where salt water, sand and mud place huge demands on kit. But with professional backgrounds in horology and materials sciences, they were well placed to imagine and execute the most durable watches on the planet.
That ethos naturally led to collaborations with some of the most demanding users – round-the-world yachtsmen, firefighters, RNLI crews, Mountain Rescue teams and even British military special forces units. These challenges helped the duo to hone the design of each and every Elliot Brown watch to perfection. So, if you want a watch to perform, discreetly but efficiently, day in and day out – there is really no better choice. You can wear an Elliot Brown watch on every adventure, from the everyday to the extraordinary. After all, time is precious. Why waste it?