- 3-in-1 waterproof coat, jacket and change robe
- Detachable inner in 250gsm recycled fleece can be worn separately as a lightweight jacket, featuring drawstring waist and windproof recycled nylon panelling in chest area
- Insulated waterproof outer features 3M Thinsulate featherless down & PFC-free durable water-repellent coating
- Comfortable, breathable, quick-drying & wicking
- Oversized fit
- Textured logos, concealed popper closures & two-way zips
- Roomy hood
- Anti-static, non-pilling fabric is easy to wash
- Eleven pockets, including a concealed chest pocket, zipped inner pocket, four two-way hand warmer pockets and military-style storage pockets with embossed poppers
- Calf-length longline design
- Features recycled fabrics
Sizing is based on height. Sleeve length and general room in the coat increases incrementally with sizes so if you are between sizes we recommend considering your build, arm length and if you are planning to change under the coat when selecting which size to go for.
Eco Certified: Red Paddle Co is a certified B Corp, the highest distinction for companies committed to making environmental and social responsibility a core part of their business operations
Manufactured Sustainably: Red’s board production facility is 100% waste free, while packaging is made from recyclable reclaimed paper or cardboard.
Red Paddle Co boards come with a five-year warranty as standard – and if you think that sounds generous, it's because virtually no-one needs to use it. Their paddleboards are so well built that they've literally driven a 22-tonne digger over one without breaking it, and warranty rates stand at a staggeringly low 0.5%.
The same goes for the rest of their gear too – from beautifully made waterproof backpacks with super-strong welding, to hybrid changing robe/parkas that'll take you from the beach to the high arctic and everywhere in-between. This stuff isn't cobbled together overseas by the lowest bidder – it's designed and purpose-built in Red's own Devon facility, drawing on more than 15 years of experience and an uncompromising attitude to quality.
We've had a good old nose around their Totnes HQ, and what we really love about Red is the way their kit is engineered to be portable and versatile for multi-activity adventures. Sure, you can just chuck their compact inflatable boards in the back of the car and have a splash about at the beach, but they’re so packable that you can also stick them in a backpack and pony them up to remote mountain lakes, or spend a day paddling downriver and get the train home. Your imagination really is the limit.
This is seriously well-engineered gear that's built to perform and to last, and we're right on board with that.