- Expandable seam-taped wet/dry compartment sections off gear from the rest of your pack
- Innovative Equipment Keeper holds gear to top of bag tightly
- Cargo net can be utilised for both internal compression or outside gear attachment
- Multi-point grab handles to carry your luggage several ways
- Bi-Tech Armor materials for ultimate abrasion and weather-resistance
- Over-sized treaded wheels with heavy-duty wheel housings make pulling your luggage easy, while the skid plates offer bumper protection
- Reflective finger loop zipper pulls stretch to allow the largest of gloved hands to open them
- Puncture-resistant, lockable zippers and central lock point for a travel padlock
- Several padded sleeves for easy transport of laptops and tablets
- Compression straps and external lash points hold gear tight and also work great for securing to vehicles
- Key fob Porter Key doubles as a bottle opener and gear support latch
- Dimensions: 42 x 77 x 38 cm
- Capacity: 97 L
- Weight: 4490 g
- 900D Bi-Tech™ Heather
- 1000D Helix™ Poly Twill
- Bi-Tech™ Armor
Sustainability through Longevity - Eagle Creek meticulously select every component, then subject their designs to rigorous lab testing, then take them on the road to ensure they handle real-world travel abuse. The resulting quality is backed by a lifetime warranty covering workmanship and materials.
No Matter What™ Warranty - In addition to the lifetime warranty against defects, Eagle Creek's No Matter What™ Warranty covers repair or replacement due to product failure during the product lifetime, regardless of the cause.
Ethically Sourced Materials - Already at 69%, by 2025, 75% of Eagle Creek products will use bluesign® approved fabrics.
Eagle Creek has been equipping travellers and adventurers for over forty years. Along the way, they’ve continually refined their packs, bags, duffles and innovative packing solutions – so when it comes to getting your stuff from A to B, they’ve pretty much got it nailed. The result is an ultra-rugged and supremely user-focused range of luggage and everyday carry essentials. Each and every item is designed to help you travel smart, stay organised and transport your gear safely and securely, whether your final destination is just across town or halfway around the world.
As a US brand with a global reach, they’re also conscious of the impact of raw materials, supply chains and manufacturing processes on diverse and fragile ecosystems. Eagle Creek’s ethics have always been to produce quality, durable products, built to last a lifetime of adventure. But as a brand, it also takes a planet-first approach to product design. That means using recycled and reclaimed materials, harnessing responsible production methods and backing up their goods with industry-leading warranties to keep them out of landfill.
The ultimate aim? To solve all your packing problems, so all that’s left for you to do is plan your next adventure.