- Extremely warm woollen gloves with a patented four-layer construction
- Smartphone-friendly leather finger and palm panels
- Four-layer system features outer shell made from a luxurious merino wool blend, with a double lining made from polyamide insulation and a soft tricot inner
- Swedish design based on traditional knitting patterns, each with its own unique story
- Perfect for cold weather use
- Made in Europe
Dalarna is a county in the Swedish heartland of Svealand. It’s a landscape of verdant valleys, pristine lakes, green forests and fruit orchards – which is perhaps why it is known as Sweden’s cider country (and the spiritual home of Kopparberg). But Dalarna is also associated with the Dala horse – the little carved and painted wooden horses that have become icons not just of the region but also of Sweden itself. The Dalarna knit proudly depicts this equine symbol alongside other folk patterns, using wool dyed in traditional colours.
- Outermaterial: 100% Merino wool
- Innerlining 1: OEJBRO Soft-warm
- Innerlining 2: Thinsulate
- Innerlining 3: Tricot
NOTE: Gloves run a bit big. If you’re on the cusp between two sizes, we suggest you choose the smaller size.
Manufactured Locally - Öjbro Vantfabrik work closely with small, family-owned factories in Europe to produce high-quality apparel with a minimal carbon footprint
Sustainability Through Longevity - By creating durable, hard-wearing gloves and socks, Öjbro Vantfabrik’s products last for years and can be repaired when worn down
There are two reasons you’ll fall in love with Öjbro Vantfabrik’s gloves and socks. Firstly, this homely Swedish brand fuse their heritage into each design, incorporating traditional Sami patterns and cultural tales into their woolen garments. It’s a carefully considered design process that affords their garments a story as rich as the material they’re built from. Which leads into the second reason: they’re hella comfy.
Each pair of gloves and socks that Öjbro Vantfabrik produce is crafted from premium wool sourced from ethical farmers and manufactured in eco-friendly factories. The resulting apparel is ludicrously soft and comfortable, not to mention built to endure years of wear, designed to keep you warm no matter the conditions outside.
- If you have a protective film over your smartphone, please ensure it is completely clean, i.e. free of dust and dirt. A dirty protective film covering will reduce the effectiveness of the mobile touch
- If the gloves are loose on your hand and fingers, this will reduce the effectiveness of the mobile touch, so choose a size that will provide a snug fit. If you’re on the cusp between two sizes, we suggest you choose the smaller size.