- Extended 10ft hammock body creates extra room to spread out and find your comfort zone; lay flat in either diagonal direction
- Integrated structural ridgeline built with Silverlite cord takes the guesswork out of set up and ensures a perfect hang every time
- Featherlite DAC Spreader Bar boosts interior volume by creating a tent-likecanopy above the hammock body; made with sustainable Green Anodization
- Integrated stowable Bug Net constructed from SkyWeave Lite Mesh offers no-see-um insect protection and features two-way zippers with signature ENO pulls for easy entry and exit
- Capacity: 136 kg / 300 lbs
- Material: 40D NewWave™ Nylon / SkyWeave™ Lite Mesh
- Packed Dimensions: 25 x 13 x 13 cm
- Dimensions: 3 m x 1.4 m
- Weight: 567 g
- ENO is a member of 1% for the Planet and are proud to contribute one percent of their annual sales to help leave the environment in a better place for future generations.
- ENO have partnered with Trees for the Future and plant two trees for every hammock sold, helping to cool the planet and offset their carbon footprint.
Today, ENO are based in Asheville, NC – home of the highest peaks of the iconic Blue Ridge Mountains – where they proudly share their hammocks and relaxation gear with members of ENO Nation around the globe.
What started off as a grassroots company operating out of a van has grown into ENO as you know them today: a company that’s passionate about outdoor relaxation gear, pushing the envelope with innovative products, supporting organizations that help us protect and preserve the outdoors, and celebrating our community members, near and far.