- The original DoubleNest Hammock - what ENO is known for
- Your all-access pass to relaxation
- Big enough for two and palatial for one
- Stuffs easily into its attached compression sack, making it the ideal travel companion
- Sets up in seconds
- Heavy duty triple stitched seams
- Soft, breathable, and fast drying
- Aluminum wiregate carabiners
- Attached compression sack
- Capacity: 181 kg
- Material: 70D High Tenacity Nylon Taffeta
- Packed Dimensions: 10.2 x 14 cm
- Dimensions: 2.86 m x 1.89 m
- Weight: 538 g
- Atlas Straps NOT included and sold separately
- ENO is a member of 1% for the Planet and are proud to contribute one percent of their annual sales to help leave the environment in a better place for future generations.
- ENO have partnered with Trees for the Future and plant two trees for every hammock sold, helping to cool the planet and offset their carbon footprint.
When it comes to weather, Vermont sees it all. Unpredictable spring snowstorms, summer downpours, blustery falls, bitterly cold winters – you name it, this part of New England gets it. Heck, between late winter and early spring Vermont even has its own unique fifth season, when the dirt backroads turn into quagmires passable only in a truck. The locals call it ‘mud season’.
But all that makes Vermont the perfect testing ground for outdoor gear. And luckily Darn Tough have been turning out their premium all weather performance socks in the heart of the state for three generations and nearly 40 years. These are socks for everything from skiing and snowboarding to hiking, biking and running. So, however you choose to explore the great outdoors, these are guaranteed to be the most comfortable, durable and best fitting socks you have ever owned.