- The original DoubleNest Hammock - what ENO is known for
- Your all-access pass to relaxation
- Big enough for two and palatial for one
- Stuffs easily into its attached compression sack, making it the ideal travel companion
- Sets up in seconds
- Heavy duty triple stitched seams
- Soft, breathable, and fast drying
- Aluminum wiregate carabiners
- Attached compression sack
- Capacity: 181 kg
- Material: 70D High Tenacity Nylon Taffeta
- Packed Dimensions: 10.2 x 14 cm
- Dimensions: 2.86 m x 1.89 m
- Weight: 538 g
- Atlas Straps NOT included and sold separately
- ENO is a member of 1% for the Planet and are proud to contribute one percent of their annual sales to help leave the environment in a better place for future generations.
- ENO have partnered with Trees for the Future and plant two trees for every hammock sold, helping to cool the planet and offset their carbon footprint.
Today, ENO are based in Asheville, NC – home of the highest peaks of the iconic Blue Ridge Mountains – where they proudly share their hammocks and relaxation gear with members of ENO Nation around the globe.
What started off as a grassroots company operating out of a van has grown into ENO as you know them today: a company that’s passionate about outdoor relaxation gear, pushing the envelope with innovative products, supporting organizations that help us protect and preserve the outdoors, and celebrating our community members, near and far.