- Hand-poured soy wax candle in vintage style apothecary jar with glass stopper
- Available in 8oz (230ml) size
- Artisan-made in Nashville, Tennessee
- Size: 8 oz.
- Vessel: Glass
- Dimensions (cm): 7.6 L x 7.6 W x 12.7 H
- Top Notes: Lemon, Lime, Eucalyptus, White Peppercorn
- Middle Notes: Heirloom Tomato, Gardenia, Garden Greens
- Base Notes: Sage, Basil, Pine Leaf, Lovage Root
Make sure the entire top layer of wax liquifies the first time you burn your new candle. This will help avoid tunnelling. You should also be sure to trim your wick to 1/4" if it gets longer than that. If you plan to repurpose your candle vessel by popping the wax out, this process can be made easier by leaving a quarter to a half inch of wax in the vessel
A powerful scent or aroma can instantly transport you to another place. The fragrance of fresh pine needles takes us straight to Scandinavian forests, while the whiff of woodsmoke reminds us of campfires and coffee. It’s a combination of memory, emotion and nostalgia, triggered entirely by your sense of smell.
In a non-stop world, lighting a scented candle is a simple act that encourages us to take a moment, relax and breathe. US brand Paddywax understands this need intimately. Their soy wax candles are hand-poured in Nashville, Tennessee. And each one tells a specific story or evokes a particular place, thanks to a carefully selected blend of beautiful scents, all inspired by the great outdoors.