- Rugged grab handles and handy tuck-away backpack straps for multiple convenient carry options
- Large off-road wheels and telescoping handle for easy rolling
- U-shaped zippered opening with interior mesh pocket, protected by a storm flap shield for extra water resistance
- Internal compression straps keep your gear secure and in place
- Zip the pack straps away when not in use, or if you need to check your bag, in order to keep them protected and out of the way
- Water repellent 800D Nylon Dobby (50% recycled) provides maximum durability and gear protection
- Large lockable zippers and Central Lock Point to keep your gear secure
- Heavy duty compression straps and 8 lash points give you the ability to strap gear to your wheeled duffel
- Reinforced corner guards offer extra damage protection, guarding against bumps, drags and drops
- Dimensions: 73 x 38 x 34 cm
- Capacity: 90 L
- Weight: 3.77 kg
- 800d Nylon Dobby
- 1680d Ballistic Poly
- 200d Recycled Poly
Recycled Materials - This duffel is made from recycled polyester
Sustainability through Longevity - Eagle Creek meticulously select every component, then subject their designs to rigorous lab testing, then take them on the road to ensure they handle real-world travel abuse. The resulting quality is backed by a lifetime warranty covering workmanship and materials.
No Matter What™ Warranty - In addition to the lifetime warranty against defects, Eagle Creek's No Matter What™ Warranty covers repair or replacement due to product failure during the product lifetime, regardless of the cause.
Ethically Sourced Materials - Already at 69%, by 2025, 75% of Eagle Creek products will use bluesign® approved fabrics.
Eagle Creek has been equipping travellers and adventurers for over forty years. Along the way, they’ve continually refined their packs, bags, duffles and innovative packing solutions – so when it comes to getting your stuff from A to B, they’ve pretty much got it nailed. The result is an ultra-rugged and supremely user-focused range of luggage and everyday carry essentials. Each and every item is designed to help you travel smart, stay organised and transport your gear safely and securely, whether your final destination is just across town or halfway around the world.
As a US brand with a global reach, they’re also conscious of the impact of raw materials, supply chains and manufacturing processes on diverse and fragile ecosystems. Eagle Creek’s ethics have always been to produce quality, durable products, built to last a lifetime of adventure. But as a brand, it also takes a planet-first approach to product design. That means using recycled and reclaimed materials, harnessing responsible production methods and backing up their goods with industry-leading warranties to keep them out of landfill.
The ultimate aim? To solve all your packing problems, so all that’s left for you to do is plan your next adventure.