- Perfect size – small enough for easy use, large enough for a comfortable night’s sleep anywhere
- Ergonomic shape for increased comfort
- Lightweight stretch top and bottom fabric with brushed finish for comfort
- Siliconised print on bottom keeps pillow in place
- Pillow Weight: 60g
- Pillow Dimensions (LxWxH): 38.1 x 25.4 x 10.1 cm
- Storage Bag Weight: 5g
- Storage Bag Dimensions (WxH): 6.3 x 9.5 cm
- Pillow Fabric: 20D Polyester
- Storage Bag Fabric: 66D Polyester Taffeta
Maybe it’s no wonder that the state of California has been the cradle for so many great American outdoor brands. Sandwiched between the Pacific Ocean and the Sierra Nevada mountains, and encompassing no less than nine US National Parks, the Golden State has long been a mecca for outdoor adventurers of every ilk. Sierra Designs is a case in point. California was the natural place for the brand’s co-founders, a pair of young outdoor aficionados named George Marks and Bob Swanson, to set up shop.
They first met in late 1963 at while working at The Ski Hut in Berkeley, CA. Two years later, Sierra Designs was born. Today, the brand continues to create outdoor equipment and apparel that is functional, beautiful, and most importantly, attainable, enabling outdoor lovers throughout the USA and beyond to hit the trail and fill their souls with a sense of wanderlust.