- Bellroy's Tokyo totepack in a scaled-down size with a smaller fit
- Can be carried as a tote bag or worn as a backpack
- Padded laptop sleeve for devices up to 13"
- Padded backpack straps that tuck away flat
- Vertical front pockets for easy access on the go
- Multiple internal pockets, including two 'pop pockets' for water bottles, umbrellas, spare shoes etc.
- Soft webbing grab handles for easy toting
- Made from 100% recycled, water-resistant fabric
- Volume: 14 L
- Weight: 700 g
- Dimensions: 400 x 270 x 140 mm
- Water-resistant recycled fabric
- Premium environmentally certified leather
Recycled Materials - This bag features durable, water-resistant woven fabric, made from recycled materials.
Global Certification: Bellroy is a certified B-Corporation, and hold the highest regard and respect for their employees, communities, and the environment
A slim, sophisticated profile, exceptional materials and an intelligent and considered design — if you were designing a wallet, we reckon those three criteria would be pretty high in your priorities. It’s also the exact same thought process that a collective of designers and craftsmen had in the early 00’s in Bells Beach, a small coastal town along Australia’s Great Ocean Road. After a few years of tinkering and perfecting their design — and a move to Melbourne’s trendy Fitzroy district — Bellroy was born; their impact on the everyday carry industry has been seismic.
Now a respected brand with a dedicated global following, Bellroy have expanded their range to include backpacks, passport holders, pouches and a whole slew of wallets, from zip-up coin pouches to premium leather models. Despite that growth, these Aussies are keeping their feet on the ground - Bellroy is a certified B Corp, striving to reduce their impact on the environment as much as possible. From travel folios and wash bags to everyday backpacks and wallets, Bellroy exists to provide the very best carry items - invariably, their fusion of considered design and premium materials means that their products are exactly that. The best.