- The Sport 25 Solar Kit brings two useful chargers together in one pack - the Sport 25 power pack and the Falcon 7 foldable solar panel
- The sport 25 battery is a lightweight yet can charge virtually any 5V electronic device including tablets, smartphones and more
- It is fully protected from dust ingress
- Can be submerged in 1 metre of water for up to 30 minutes
- Houses a 150 Lumen torch that also has an SOS mode
- Ultra-lightweight, foldable solar panel
- Housed in a tough outer casing
- Technically advanced solar panels ensure superb power and reliable performance
What can the Kestrel recharge?
- Power pack with 6700mAh/24.8Wh
- Rugged design, IP67 rating (dustproof, waterproof)
- Integrated 150 Lumens torch with SOS settings
- 1x USB input/output: 5V/3A Max
- 1x USB output: 5V/2.4A Quick Charge
- 4 LED battery charge indicator
- 7W Foldable Solar Panel
- SunPower™ cells, high-efficiency monocrystalline
- 4x Metal eyelets to attach solar panel to backpack
- Splash-proof (IPX4)
- Rugged polyester fabric
- 1x USB output: 5V/1.4A Max
- LED indicator
What can the Sport 25 recharge?
- Tablet - 1/2 to 1 times
- Smartphone - 1 to 3 times
- GPS - 1 to 2 times
- Action Camera - 3 to 4 times
- Smartwatch - 10 to 12 times
- Headtorch - 3 to 4 times
- Sport 25: 105mm x 50mm x 30mm
- Falcon 7: 157mm x 179mm x 11mm (folded)
498mm x 179mm x 3mm (unfolded)
- 1 x Sport 25 Power Pack
- 1 x 7W Foldable Solar Panel
- 1 x USB-C to USB cable (1m)
- 1 x Female USB-C to male Micro USB adaptor
- 2 x Carabiners
- PowerTraveller support wildlife crime prevention organisations, such as the Uganda Conservation Foundation, the David Shepherd Wildlife Foundation and the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, with portable chargers to enable anti-poaching wardens to stay in communication.
Getting caught out without enough juice in your phone, GoPro or camera is frustrating at the best of times - in the great outdoors, it can sometimes be outright dangerous. That’s why we we’re stoked to be working with PowerTraveller, who build power packs and solar chargers fit for expeditions to the most rugged and inhospitable landscapes on earth. No, honestly - one of their earliest projects was to build tech for research expeditions to Antarctica. These days, they’re working with Red Bull athletes to make sure their action cameras are fully charged, so you can enjoy watching the highlights.
PowerTraveller aren’t just building tech for extreme situations, though - their lightweight, portable power banks are perfect for commuting, weekends on the road and long-haul flights, too. Their kit is designed to ensure that you can switch off, never needing to worry about whether your tech is charged or not. What’s more, they’re constantly researching and innovating to create the most sustainable, environmentally friendly products possible. For the everyday and for the extreme, PowerTraveller will keep you moving forward.