- Four-litre hip pack
- Butterfly-style opening for easy access
- Side-release buckles for compression
- Main compartment two-way zip
- Wings can be stowed in the back panel for easier packing
- Rounded corners and darts give the front pocket more volume
- Fits inside the top pocket of Allpa travel packs (35L and 42L)
- TPU-coated 1000D polyester shell with lightweight 840D ballistic nylon panelling
- Volume: 4L
- Dimensions: 28 x 20 x 9 cm
- Weight: 368 g
- TPU-coated 1000D polyester
- 840D ballistic nylon paneling
- Max circumference when buckled: 137 cm
Supports Eco Initiatives: After measuring emissions, Cotopaxi work with CarbonFund and BEF to purchase and offset their carbon emissions
Eco Certifications: Cotopaxi is a certified B-Corporation, and hold the highest regard and respect for their employees, communities, and the environment
Longevity: Cotopaxi offer a lifetime warranty for their products which includes a repair program
Cotopaxi’s tagline is ‘gear for good’, and before you roll your eyes at yet another outdoor brand making lofty claims about their eco credentials, these guys really do walk the walk. They’re certified climate neutral, with rigorous ethical manufacturing standards and even a grants scheme that supports organisations fighting global poverty.
They also prioritise the use of recycled and reclaimed materials, which includes some imaginative upcycling – like their ‘Del Día’ range made from repurposed fabrics. Other product lines make use of leftover fabrics discarded by other manufacturers. As well as reducing landfill waste, this also means that the vibrant patchwork-style colourways of many Cotopaxi garments and packs are totally unique.
And that’s the thing about Cotopaxi. Their kit doesn’t just tick the good-guy boxes, it also looks great too – with a retro-inspired aesthetic that channels the best bits of the 80s. Whether it’s a daypack, a bum bag, a windbreaker or a zip-up fleece, their range is built to last and stacked with well-thought-out features for conscientious adventure travellers.