Social Media Associate
At a glance
: Full-time salaried position Salary
: Competitive based on skills/experience
: Bristol, UK
: September 2023
We’re looking for a creative and passionate Social Media Associate to join our Marketing team and help take WildBounds’ organic social presence to the next level. This role is the first line of interaction with our community, a key contributor to our content, and an integral part of bringing WildBounds’ mission to life.
You’re a good fit for this role if you’re quick on your feet, have a knack for storytelling, and are highly adaptive to the rapidly changing landscape of social media. You write killer copy, and you’re an expert at finding and curating images. You’re up for the challenge of consistently bringing new ideas to the table, from behind-the-scenes takeovers, running Instagram contests/giveaways, to creating TikToks about trending topics.
- Grow and engage the WildBounds audience and brand across all relevant social networks - including existing channels, as well as proactively testing new ones
- Source, schedule, and publish daily posts across social media platforms
- Work with the product and marketing teams to coordinate and execute supporting social campaigns for key product/brand launches
- Pitch and execute social content series and programming
- Maintain “always on” work flexibility to handle communication needs outside of typical business hours
- Monitor conversations and trends across social media platforms to respond in a timely, on-brand way
- Inform relevant internal teams of questions, product suggestions, content ideas, and trending topics
- Handle monthly reporting on channel and campaign performance
- 2+ years of working experience in a social media and/or marketing
- Excellent writing and copy-editing skills, with a proven track record of creating engaging content
- Highly organised and proactive
- Experience with all major social media networks, in addition to analytics and scheduling tools such as Sprout, Looker and Meta Business Suite etc.
- Proven track record of creating social content, specifically on Instagram and TikTok
- Proficiency in Photoshop and Lightroom
- Basic photography skills; video production and editing experience a plus
- Work efficiently under pressure and to take feedback constructively
- Ability to curate a cadence of engaging and inspirational lifestyle images that never gets old
- A love of and passion for outdoor adventure
- The opportunity to play a central role in a fast-growing start-up that aims to redefine the online retail experience.
- Competitive remuneration based on experience and skills
- 25 days paid holiday
- 40% site-wide staff discount
- Employer pension contribution
WildBounds delivers exceptional kit from independent brands plus inspiration for adventure to our fast-growing audience and customer base. We are a growing team of outdoorsy folks who share a passion for adventures big and small, and for discovering the stories behind the brands, people and places that inspire us.We aim to redefine the online shopping experience with a mix of exceptional products, stunning design, motivating content and the industry’s best customer service.