- ThermaLock insulation keeps food, drink and ice cold for up to 72 hours
- Leak-proof with watertight zips and welded seams
- Padded shoulder strap & woven carry handles
- Side grab handles
- Durable & waterproof Armour Tech fabric
- Reinforced moulded base makes it self-standing
- Easy to clean inside and out
- BPA-free food-grade lining
- 18-litre internal capacity
- Two side pockets
- Patented luggage tensioning system to attach the bag to cars, boats and boards
- Volume: 18 L
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 380 x 300 x 370
- Carries 28 cans
Eco Certified: Red Paddle Co is a certified B Corp, the highest distinction for companies committed to making environmental and social responsibility a core part of their business operations
Manufactured Sustainably: Red’s board production facility is 100% waste free, while packaging is made from recyclable reclaimed paper or cardboard.
Red Paddle Co boards come with a five-year warranty as standard – and if you think that sounds generous, it's because virtually no-one needs to use it. Their paddleboards are so well built that they've literally driven a 22-tonne digger over one without breaking it, and warranty rates stand at a staggeringly low 0.5%.
The same goes for the rest of their gear too – from beautifully made waterproof backpacks with super-strong welding, to hybrid changing robe/parkas that'll take you from the beach to the high arctic and everywhere in-between. This stuff isn't cobbled together overseas by the lowest bidder – it's designed and purpose-built in Red's own Devon facility, drawing on more than 15 years of experience and an uncompromising attitude to quality.
We've had a good old nose around their Totnes HQ, and what we really love about Red is the way their kit is engineered to be portable and versatile for multi-activity adventures. Sure, you can just chuck their compact inflatable boards in the back of the car and have a splash about at the beach, but they’re so packable that you can also stick them in a backpack and pony them up to remote mountain lakes, or spend a day paddling downriver and get the train home. Your imagination really is the limit.
This is seriously well-engineered gear that's built to perform and to last, and we're right on board with that.