- Subtle, sophisticated fragrance that evokes the natural beauty and stunning landscapes of Scandinavia
- Scent diffuser will scent a standard-sized room for up to three months
- Made from FSC-certified beechwood and partially recycled glass, produced in the EU with metal-free, water-based dyes
- Fragrance blended with renewably farmed vegetable oils, ensuring this product is alcohol-free, non-hazardous and vegan friendly
- With FSC-certified recyclable packaging from managed EU forests, printed using natural colour dyes
- Pine needles and fir cones
- Birch sap
- Woodland lily of the valley
- Height: 12.3 cm
- Diameter: 6.6 cm
- Volume: 200 ml
Eco Certifications - Skandinavisk is a certified B-Corporation, and hold the highest regard and respect for their employees, communities, and the environment. As a leader in B Beauty, the B Corp Beauty Coalition, they meet the highest standards of social and environmental impact and are committed to working together to deliver beauty for good
It is incredible how a particular scent can instantly transport you to another time and place. Skandinavisk’s mission is to whisk you to their Nordic homelands, through their subtle and sophisticated home fragrances. From frozen fjords to tranquil forests, wind-whipped coastline to cosy log cabin, their delicately chosen aromas instantly evoke the majestic landscapes of Scandinavia.
Their clean, simple scented glass candle jars and reed diffusers are also strongly rooted in the Scandinavian design tradition of refined minimalism, utilising responsible sourcing and production. It’s why they choose natural, renewable materials, such as perfumes made from essential oils, candle wax made from traceable, sustainably sourced Swedish rapeseed oil, and partly recycled glass finished with metal-free, water-based dyes. That’s also why Skandinavisk is a certified B Corp, meeting the highest standards of social and environmental impact. And why their products are perfect for your home, bringing the great outdoors, indoors.