- A small-scale version of Chrome's original, iconic messenger bag
- Built tough like all of Chrome's Pro bags
- Street-tested by professional messengers since 1995
- Ergonomic padded shoulder strap with stabilising strap and quick-release buckle
- Iconic buckle has a built-in bottle opener
- Reflective compression straps to secure cargo and give added night visibility
- Weatherproof 18oz tarp liner with durable 1050-denier military grade nylon shell
- Accommodates up to a 13” Macbook Pro (laptop sleeve recommended)
- Daisy chain accessory loops for attaching carabiner clips or bike lights
- Guaranteed for life
- Size: 30.48 x 50.8 x 17.78 cm
- Volume: 20.5 L
- Weight: 1.1 kg
- Laptop Size: 13"
- Outer: Recycled polyester twill
- Liner: 18oz truck tarpaulin
Recycled Materials: this messenger bag is made from recycled polyester
Sustainability through Longevity - Chrome makes incredibly durable products built to last a lifetime. They stand behind the quality of their bags with a lifetime warranty against manufacturing and material defects
Over two decades ago, Chrome made their first bag using a Juki sewing machine, a few yards of industrial-grade nylon, some military grade truck tarpaulin and a seatbelt buckle salvaged from an old car. That original messenger bag with its signature buckle was soon adopted by bike couriers across the globe and became an urban icon.
Today, Chrome Industries remain committed to making useful, durable gear for people who live, work and ride in the city. Everything they do celebrates the beating heart of the city and the unique collisions of creativity, culture and community that form the essential elements of urban life. These products are purpose-built for those who work hard, play hard and ride hard.