- Tough tech messenger bag with iconic seatbelt buckle
- Black XRF 3-ply fabric is waterproof, recycled and has added reflective elements for increased visibility in low light conditions
- Padded, quick access laptop sleeve fits a 17” MacBook Pro
- Interior hook and loop tabs for attaching Chrome laptop sleeves
- Weatherproof tarp liner with durable nylon shell
- Reversible shoulder strap for right or left carry
- Top webbing haul handle
- Volume: 20L
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 54 x 31 x 18 cm
- Weight: 1.26 kg
- Laptop: Fits up to 17"
Outer shell material
- 210D Recycled Nylon + 1000D HT Polyester + Polyester 70D*190T Taffeta
- 0.5mm TPU Laminated with black reflective film
- 1050D Nylon
- 500D TPE Tarp
- 150D Recycled Polyester liner
Recycled Materials: this backpack is made from recycled polyester and recycled nylon
Sustainability through Longevity - Chrome makes incredibly durable products built to last a lifetime. They stand behind the quality of their bags with a lifetime warranty against manufacturing and material defects
Over two decades ago, Chrome made their first bag using a Juki sewing machine, a few yards of industrial-grade nylon, some military grade truck tarpaulin and a seatbelt buckle salvaged from an old car. That original messenger bag with its signature buckle was soon adopted by bike couriers across the globe and became an urban icon.
Today, Chrome Industries remain committed to making useful, durable gear for people who live, work and ride in the city. Everything they do celebrates the beating heart of the city and the unique collisions of creativity, culture and community that form the essential elements of urban life. These products are purpose-built for those who work hard, play hard and ride hard.