- Durable camping kettle with practical 1.2-litre capacity
- Constructed from laser welded stainless-steel with no rivets, unlike inferior rivals
- Includes fire base, which can be inverted and stored efficiently inside the bottom of the kettle
- Green whistle lets you know when your water has boiled
- Kettle runs on sticks, pinecones, bark, dry grass or whatever is to hand
- Boil's approximately 4 cups of water fast, in any weather
- If more than 1.2 litres of water is required, simply refill the kettle and place it back on the firebase. Refuel the chimney and your kettle will boil again in approx. 3-5 minutes
- Highly efficient design uses a very small amount of fuel to heat water for hot drinks, washing up, personal hygiene etc
- Ultimate Basecamp Kit also includes cook set consisting of 0.85 ltr cooking pot, dual-function frying pan/pot lid, two-piece grill and removable gripper handle
- Supplied with two-piece pot support, which folds flat for easy packing. Place over the centre of the volcano kettle to cook while you boil water
- Set includes two stainless steel camping plates plus 500 and 350 ml nesting stainless steel cups with silicone ‘cool lip’ pieces, silicone coated foldable handles, graduated measurements on the inside of the cup and a polished interior for easy cleaning
- Supplied with Hobo Stove for cooking directly over the fire base, adding cooking versatility
- All housed in a handy drawstring carrying bag
||Total Kit Weight 2.1 kg (excluding packaging)
||Kettle 1.2 ltr
If more than 1.2 liters of boiling water are required (this kettle will easily and quickly boil water for 10-12 people within a matter of minutes) simply refill the kettle with water and place it back on the firebase. Refuel the chimney again and your kettle will boil again within approx. 3-5 minutes.
When filled with water, the Kelly Kettle should always be carried upright to avoid any spillage/leakage from the water spout or chimney top.
Older Kettles may have an Orange Rubber or Cork Stopper. These MUST ALWAYS be removed before using the kettle. The Kettle must never be boiled with these older stoppers in the spout.
We love tried and tested outdoor gear with genuine heritage. The Kelly Kettle Company is a perfect example. Hailing from County Mayo in the west of Ireland, this much-loved brand has been owned by the same family for four generations.
The secret to this longevity is one iconic product. Reliable, durable and with no small parts to fail or break, the Kelly Kettle works extremely well in even the harshest conditions. This ingenious kettle has proven itself over more than a century as an essential bit of kit for ghillies and fishermen.
It is just as useful for camping and canoeing trips, as well as for bushcraft weekends. The highly efficient design can boil water in a matter of minutes from whatever fuel you have to hand – small twigs, sticks and even pinecones.