- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Removable webbing hipbelt
- Light weight peripheral frame
- Compatible with Hydraulics™ and Hydraulics™ LT Reservoir
- Zippered panel access
- AirSpeed™ trampoline suspended mesh backsystem
- Front shove-it pocket
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Internal key attachment clip
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Walking Pole Attachments
- Zippered scratch-free sunglasses and electronics pocket
- Weight: 700 g
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 48 x 28 x 28 cm
- Fabric: 100D Nylon Mini Diamond Shadow
- Volume: 26L
The Osprey story started in California in the 1970s, with one man, a sewing machine and a vision to make the world’s best outdoor packs. Today, it’s one of the most recognisable rucksack brands, relied on by athletes like Olympian Victoria Pendleton and elite mountaineers like Himalayan record-breaker Nirmal Purja.
All of Osprey's packs share the same twin hallmarks of fit and comfort. In fact, Osprey was an early adopter of breathable mesh, ergonomic hip-belts and packs designed specifically to fit women. Breathable back panels are still a feature of all their packs, and all except their most lightweight bags come with adjustable back-lengths for a perfect fit.
And in a world where outdoor enthusiasts are increasingly conscious of our environmental impact, many Osprey packs are made from durable recycled fabrics, while all feature PFC-free water-repellent coatings.