- Handy accessory for the Scout or Base Camp Kelly Kettles
- Versatile cook set includes 850ml pot, frying pan/pot lid, 2-piece grill and a gripper handle
- All components are made from durable stainless steel
The cook set can be used in two ways:
1. When the water boils, remove the kettle from fire base and place Grill Pieces (2 no.) onto the fire-base. Then simply place your Pot/Pan on the Grill pieces for cooking, adding additional fuel to the fire base as required. Fuel can be inserted through the air hole in the side of the base.
2. Using our Pot Support certain foods can be cooked quickly over the chimney of the Kelly/Volcano Kettle as it boils thus ensuring maximum fuel and time efficiency. Note: as the heat is intense, you will need to stir your food regularly.
During transport, this Cook Set stores neatly inside the base of your Kelly Kettle ensuring maximum space saving.
Note: Does not include the Pot Support
We love tried and tested outdoor gear with genuine heritage. The Kelly Kettle Company is a perfect example. Hailing from County Mayo in the west of Ireland, this much-loved brand has been owned by the same family for four generations.
The secret to this longevity is one iconic product. Reliable, durable and with no small parts to fail or break, the Kelly Kettle works extremely well in even the harshest conditions. This ingenious kettle has proven itself over more than a century as an essential bit of kit for ghillies and fishermen.
It is just as useful for camping and canoeing trips, as well as for bushcraft weekends. The highly efficient design can boil water in a matter of minutes from whatever fuel you have to hand – small twigs, sticks and even pinecones.