- Tough and practical set of nesting stainless-steel camping mugs in 350 ml and 500 ml sizes
- Small cup fits inside the larger cup to ensure minimal pack size
- With heatproof silicon-coated folding handles and silicon removable CooLips to stop you from burning your mouth
- Graduated measurements on inside of cup
- Dishwasher safe and polished internally for easy cleaning on camp
Volume: 350 ml
Weight: 113 g
External Diameter 91 mm x Height 68 mm (Internal diameter 84 mm)
Volume: 500 ml
Weight: 136 g
External Diameter 104 mm x Height 73 mm (Internal diameter 96.7 mm)
We love tried and tested outdoor gear with genuine heritage. The Kelly Kettle Company is a perfect example. Hailing from County Mayo in the west of Ireland, this much-loved brand has been owned by the same family for four generations.
The secret to this longevity is one iconic product. Reliable, durable and with no small parts to fail or break, the Kelly Kettle works extremely well in even the harshest conditions. This ingenious kettle has proven itself over more than a century as an essential bit of kit for ghillies and fishermen.
It is just as useful for camping and canoeing trips, as well as for bushcraft weekends. The highly efficient design can boil water in a matter of minutes from whatever fuel you have to hand – small twigs, sticks and even pinecones.