Bushcraft Essential’s best-selling combination multi-fuel, flat-pack stove.
Stoves and fuel are usually among the heavier and bulkier items on any adventurers pack list. No longer. This incredibly lightweight and efficient stove not only burns the twigs and branches you find lying around your camp - it also packs down flat. No fuel to carry. No bulky stove to pack. Simply brilliant.
The Bushbox XL Combination bundle includes the Bushbox XL, Universal Grate, and heavy duty outdoor bag.
- ECO CREDENTIALS
- Locally manufactured - Made in Munich, Germany
- Reduce your carbon footprint and fuel costs by using organic resources like twigs, leaves, pine cones, wood shavings, feathers, etc.
- Sustainability through product longevity — stoves are designed and manufactured to the highest manufacturing specifications possible
- Contains no plastics in the products or packaging - opting instead for cotton bags and cardboard
- Multi-fuel capability (wood, fuel tablets, spirit burners, any organic material)
- High cooking temperate - Chimney effect produces temperatures above > 500 °C
- Incredibly efficient. With only a few small twigs you can boil half a litre of water in under 4 minutes
- Comes with two trivets which can be used as support for different pot sizes, as a bracket for a Trangia burner, or to handle the hot stove safely
- Unique hinge mechanism, no clogging
- Compatible with Trangia spirit burners
- Small pack size - folds flat. Only 1 cm thick when folded
- Independent, versatile and easy to use
- Attached on top of the Bushbox XL it makes an excellent grill or provides a solid platform for smaller pots and cups
- Inserted into the half-height position it can be used as a stand for alcohol burners (like the Trangia), or as a grate for charcoal or wood pellets
Heavy Duty Bag
- Heavy duty bag, almost indestructible fabric
- Sturdy D-ring (for example to attach the bag to your rucksack)
- Has an additional pocket for accessories like the Universal Grate
- 100% stainless steel, (1 mm, 1.4301)
- Dimensions: 19 x 12.5 x 12.5 cm
- Weight: 800 g
Bushcraft Essentials stoves require almost no care and maintenance but be sure to keep the stove free from dirt and wipe it down from time to time. Keep the holes in the base plate clear and un-clogged as to get the most optimal and efficient fire.
- Bushcraft Essentials stoves are designed and manufactured to the highest manufacturing specifications possible, and contain no plastics in the products or in the packaging - opting instead for cotton bags and cardboard.
- Stove may come with a few scratches from production as Bushcraft Essentials does not polish their products as to avoid water pollution and health risks.