- Effective against bad taste
- Effective against microorganisms
- Effective against chemicals
- Suitable for small groups up to 3 people
- Suitable for extremely dirty water
- For daily or very frequent use
- Lightweight and portable for on-the-go adventures
- Technology: Pump filter, ceramic depth filtration (0.2 microns = 0.0002 mm pores)
- Effect: Eliminates bacteria, protozoa, cysts, algae, spores, sediments and viruses in combination with particles greater than 0.2 microns. Also reduces chemicals.
- Output: Approx. 1 l/min
- Filter Capacity: Ceramic up to 50’000 l depending on the water quality Activated carbon up to 400 litres (2 fillings)
- Guarantee: 2 years
- Weight: 580 g
- Dimensions: 27 x 6 cm
- Resistant plastics
- Stainless steel
- Bottle adapter
- Carry bag
- Water tap kit
Combi Water Filter user manual
Katadyn portable water filters are the filtration equivalent of the iconic Swiss Army Knife: Multi-purpose functionality and time-tested reliability to ensure that no matter where you are or what you’re doing, you can guarantee clean and safe drinking water.
That makes Katadyn filters perfect for personal or group use when hiking, camping, backpacking and travelling – whether you’re drawing water from a river while walking in the hills or setting up a base camp for a trekking party in one of the world’s highest places.
Katadyn filters are built to the highest standards when it comes to quality, reliability and ease of operation. That reputation is why so many military forces and international aid organisations rely on Katadyn products for field use in the most volatile and challenging conflict and disaster zones.