- Conforms to EU maximum carry-on luggage size
- Zip-away backpack harness and hipbelt
- Internal organisation pockets
- Direct access padded laptop and tablet sleeve
- Clamshell opening for easy and secure access
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 56 x 36 x 31 cm
- Weight: 1.48 kg
- Material: 450D Polyester Recy BSAPP C0 TPU Coated
Sustainability Through Longevity:This product is made from recycled polyester
BLUESIGN Certified Partner - BLUESIGN gives you the assurance that only companies that act responsibly were involved in the manufacture of a product that is designated with the BLUESIGN® product label.
The Osprey story started in California in the 1970s, with one man, a sewing machine and a vision to make the world’s best outdoor packs. Today, it’s one of the most recognisable rucksack brands, relied on by athletes like Olympian Victoria Pendleton and elite mountaineers like Himalayan record-breaker Nirmal Purja.
All of Osprey's packs share the same twin hallmarks of fit and comfort. In fact, Osprey was an early adopter of breathable mesh, ergonomic hip-belts and packs designed specifically to fit women. Breathable back panels are still a feature of all their packs, and all except their most lightweight bags come with adjustable back-lengths for a perfect fit.
And in a world where outdoor enthusiasts are increasingly conscious of our environmental impact, many Osprey packs are made from durable recycled fabrics, while all feature PFC-free water-repellent coatings.