- Makes two sandwiches at a time, and can be used as a one-sided or two-sided grill
- Use it over a campfire, on a grill or BBQ, or a double burner camping stove
- Made from robust stainless steel and lightweight yet durable die-cast aluminium
- Locking handle mechanism makes flipping it over easy
- Bamboo handles fold away for easy storage
- Disassembles for easy cleaning
- Weight: 850 g
- Dimensions: L 190 x W 330 x H 30 mm
- Size Stowed: L 210 x W 190 x H 30 mm
- Stainless Steel, Bamboo, Die Cast Aluminium
Sustainability through longevity - Snow Peak products are designed and built to last a lifetime. They submit all of their outdoor hard goods to the highest standards of engineering and testing to ensure long-lasting durability in even the most challenging outdoor conditions. If a product requires service, Snow Peak will repair or exchange it.
Snow Peak's journey began in 1958, when the founder Yukio Yamai, an accomplished mountaineer, created his own line of superior climbing gear. Snow Peak then looked to evolve by shifting its focus from the mountaineering equipment of the past to the camping equipment of the future. Fueled by the booming national interest in auto-camping sweeping across Japan, Snow Peak released a series of radically innovative products which focused on quality, functionality, timeless-durability and considered design.
From The Journal: Snow Peak | The Story