- Handmade in Amsterdam using authentic ship rope, they carry on the Dutch seafaring legacy
- Each bracelet is crafted to a very high standard with meticulous attention to detail
- Made to survive a lifetime
- Stronger than steel and intended to age over the years
- Colours won't fade over time
- Rope width: 9 mm
- Rope type: Flat
- Shackle size: 4 mm
- Shackle type: D-Shackle
- Authentic ship rope
- Shackle is forged out of stainless steel and could show some wear and tear
Use a tape measure to check your wrist size and select the right size. The sizes below are the circumference of your wrist.
If you don't have a tape measurer, download and print the Pig & Hen wrist sizer.
- S/M: 17 cm wrist
- M: 18 cm (average male size)
- M/L: 19 cm wrist
Local manufacturing - Handmade in Amsterdam
Sustainability through longevity - Robust construction is designed to last a lifetime of adventures
In the 17th century, Dutch sailors would tattoo the image of a pig and hen onto their feet to bring them luck if their ship sank, and to bring them safely home from far-flung lands. In the 21st century, Pig & Hen make bracelets by hand in Amsterdam, using authentic ship’s rope to honour that heritage.
Using locally sourced materials and keeping production in their specialist Amsterdam workshop, Pig & Hen are committed to keeping the carbon footprint of their operation to an absolute minimum, to keep the natural world they love to explore as pristine as possible.