- Set of two 400ml mugs
- Vintage-inspired design
- Steel core with slate or eggshell enamel finish (hand wash only, do not microwave)
- Baked stainless steel raised rim with copper-like patina appearance
- Unique variations in colour on rim, so no two pieces will be identical
- Material: Enamel and steel
- Volume: 455 ml each
- Dimensions: 12.7 x 3.75" x 3.5"
- Weight: 181 g
Eco Certified - Barebones Living is a certified B Corp, the highest distinction for companies committed to making environmental and social responsibility a core part of their business operations
Barebones Living is a brand perfectly attuned to our passions here at WildBounds. Just like us, they love campfires, nature and quality time in the great outdoors. Their premium, vintage-inspired goods will help to elevate your adventures, whether you’re camping, foraging or exploring close to home.
We also love their values. The founder, Robert Workman, is a committed philanthropist who is also behind another of our favourite brands, Goal Zero. Plus, Barebones is a certified B Corp, so you can be confident that products meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability. They’re just as committed to sustainability, which means reducing waste and minimising environmental impact throughout the product range.