- Lid designed for both perfect steaming and venting
- Turn lid upside-down for use as an additional cooking surface
- Wide foot design for easy indoor, outdoor, and grill use
- Rounded bottom for ease in scooping and scraping
- Available in 4 quart (3.79 litres) and 8 quart (7.57 litres) sizes
| ||10-inch ||12-inch|
|Volume ||3.79 litre ||7.57 litre|
|Dimensions ||25.4 x 28.58 x 17.8 cm ||30.5 x 35.56 x 20.3|
|Weight ||6.35 kg ||8.49 kg|
|Material ||Iron and steel ||Iron and steel|
Eco Certified - Barebones Living is a certified B Corp, the highest distinction for companies committed to making environmental and social responsibility a core part of their business operations
Barebones Living is a brand perfectly attuned to our passions here at WildBounds. Just like us, they love campfires, nature and quality time in the great outdoors. Their premium, vintage-inspired goods will help to elevate your adventures, whether you’re camping, foraging or exploring close to home.
We also love their values. The founder, Robert Workman, is a committed philanthropist who is also behind another of our favourite brands, Goal Zero. Plus, Barebones is a certified B Corp, so you can be confident that products meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability. They’re just as committed to sustainability, which means reducing waste and minimising environmental impact throughout the product range.