- Classic, double wire-bound reporters’ or stenographers’ notebook measuring 6" × 9" (15 cm × 23 cm)
- Newark Paperboard Mills 60 pt. "Super Duty Chipboard" cover with 80 pages of Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 70# text "Bright White"
- Gregg-ruled pages with ⅜" (8.5 mm) line spacing, printed with fine, soy-based, 1-color "Double Knee Duck Canvas" light brown ink
- Bound with bombproof black metal Renz "Double-O" Ring Wire
- Precision rounded bottom corners
- Manufactured and printed in the USA
Ethically Sourced Materials - All of Field Notes paper suppliers are certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), an industry/environmental group that ensures paper is manufactured responsibly. Most of their cover papers come from the French Paper Co. in Niles, Michigan. French is a small family company with an impressive environmental record: they've run on hydroelectric power generated right at the plant for almost 100 years.
They say that ‘the devil is in the detail’. And when it comes to details, Field Notes take their pocket memo books and desktop notebooks very seriously. Paying meticulous attention to every element of the design and manufacturing process, they spend hundreds of hours thinking about the best cover stocks, paper grades and print inks. Heck, even the colours of the staples they use to saddle-stitch their notebooks are carefully chosen to complement each design.
The result is a collection of beautiful notebooks, all proudly printed and manufactured in the USA, that are the perfect place to scribble quick sketches, jot down ideas, record thoughts, make notes or compile lists. In fact, whatever you use them for, Field Notes books are the ideal companion for work, travel and everyday life. Write on.